Hope had this over at hers last week and it looked fun so I thought I'd try it. Fun? Fun, you say? Well, yes, it seems to have been poetry, poetry, poetry on here of late (when did I get so obsessive, really!) and I felt like a change.
So all you have to do is look at the 10 statements below and work out which is the deliberate lie. There's no prize...well, hang on...maybe there will be a prize (depends how many of you get it right). Let's just hope you do better than I did at Hope's (I got the rules back to front...I mean...the embarrassment). Here we go:
1. My Mum was born and brought up in Scotland so even though I don't feel very Scottish (especially now I live here) you probably could say that I am at least a tiny bit non-English.
2. I loved the high jump at school - my favourite bit of P.E.
3. Though I don't drive very much now I passed my driving test first time.
4. I do know the way to San José.
5. I was once an extra in an episode of the TV soap opera 'Emmerdale'.
6. I have worked as a tour guide in Moscow.
7. I cannot understand the appeal of prawns (as a foodstuff).
8. I was a member of the Fonzie Fan Club ('School of Coolmanship') when I was about ten.
9. Despite much online evidence to the contrary I do in fact have an honours degree (of my own) from one of those rich and famous English universities with all the pretty buildings (no, not Essex...).
10. I once read a Pablo Neruda poem to a room full of inmates in a men's prison in Cáceres (Spain).
So, let's hear your guesses (educated or otherwise). Or maybe you just couldn't care less. In which case - fair enough.
A Magical Experience.
17 minutes ago